Roulette online games are probably the most popular game of chance when it comes to casino game strategies. It seems everybody has a roulette strategy that “guarantees” a winning.
You can keep increasing the bet amounts, play on certain numbers, or place a wager on more than half of the options on the wheel. Each and every one of these roulette strategies claims to be the “best” one that simply works.
But, what is the truth? Is there an ultimate roulette strategy that every player should know? Which is the best way to play roulette? In this article about roulette strategies, we will answer all of these questions and more.
Once you are done reading, you will learn all the roulette betting strategies (including European roulette strategies) and find out which ones really work. Let’s start: This is a loaded topic and we have lots of things to talk about.
Top 10 Online Casinos where you can play Roulette :
Sign Up Bonus
Live roulette available
A Detailed Analyze Of All Roulette Strategies
It is possible to divide all roulette strategies into three main categories: The ones that focus on your bet amount (progressive roulette strategy), the ones that focus on covering the wheel as much as possible, and the ones that are a pure scam.
Each of these roulette strategies includes specific rules on how to play, what to bet, and how to manage your balance. (And yes, every one of them claims to be the roulette strategy that works.)
We will start by analyzing these tactics and systems first. Then, we will explain whether they really work or not. Here is the ultimate roulette strategy list.
Progressive Betting Roulette Strategies
There are a couple of progressive betting strategies, “Martingale” being the most popular one. However, no matter what it is called, progressive roulette strategies have these common features:
- They are all based on the Martingale roulette strategy
- They require you to place outside bets only
- You will keep increasing your wager until you score a winning
Of course, there are some differences: Some of them are so detailed, you need to increase or decrease the betting amount according to some specific outcomes. Nevertheless, they are all based on this idea: If you keep placing money for the same option, you will win sooner or later. And once you win, the prize will be big enough to cover all of your losses, because you kept increasing the wager.
So far so good, right? Ok, let’s start with the granddaddy of all progressive roulette strategies: Martingale.
Martingale Roulette Strategy
The Martingale roulette strategy first appeared in France during the 18th century, but it was known as “roulette strategy double up” back then. This term is still used, so if you see something like “roulette double up strategy online”, it means the Martingale system. The beauty of Martingale roulette strategy is in its simplicity: You don’t need to memorize complex rotations, formulas, or anything like that.
There is one simple rule: Keep doubling your last wager until you score a winning. As a roulette strategy double bet, the Martingale system believes that you will win sooner or later, as long as you keep betting on the same outcome.
Here is an example of how this system works:
- You start playing roulette with 10 EUR
- You lose. Your second bet will be 20 EUR (double the last wager)
- You lose. Your third bet will be 40 EUR.
- You lose. Your fourth bet will be 80 EUR.
- You win in the fifth round. If you want to keep playing, you should start with your initial wager (10 EUR) and keep repeating the same steps.
Sounds simple, right? Indeed, it is: This is the roulette easy strategy. And you know what the goal of this system is: You will lose some for a while, but you can’t keep losing forever, and when you win, you will be able to cover all of your losses. Now, Martingale roulette strategy has lots of variants and most of them are quite simple, like roulette triple up strategy or Pinball roulette.
As the name implies, you triple the last wager instead of doubling, and the rest of the rules are same. However, there are more complex variants too, which claims to increase the winning chance even further. Fisher roulette strategy is probably the most common one, so let’s continue by explaining how does the fisher roulette strategy work.
Fisher Roulette Strategy Explained
So, what is fisher roulette strategy? You may have heard this one as “roulette attack strategy”, it is the same thing. It seems you need to purchase a book to understand how the system works, which can be found at very shady looking websites. Well, you know us: Anything for the dear reader.
We actually purchased this book, it is 180 pages long. And up until 100th page, nothing is really explained: The writer just keeps talking about the history and rules of roulette. After finishing more than half of the book, you find the “fisher roulette strategy” section. And according to that section, here is how it works:
- Fisher roulette strategy is a variant of Martingale and still requires increasing the wager amount
- You need to use a roulette basic strategy chart for this system
- It will be a really simple roulette strategy chart: You will take notes of your wins/losses with bet amounts.
- Let’s say you start playing with 10 EUR and lose. Instead of increasing the wager, you will keep betting 10 EUR and take notes. For example, after losing three rounds, the note will look like this: 10 + 10 + 10
- After losing four rounds, you will scratch the first number at the beginning and use the total of the rest for your next bet. For example, if the list is 10 + 10 + 10 + 10, you will lose the first number and use the total of the rest, which is 30. This will be your bet amount in the fifth round.
- The system will go like this, but your last bet amount will replace the initial ones. If you increase the bet amount to 30 EUR, your notes will be like this: 30 + 30 + 30. And once you lose at the fourth round, scratch the first number, continue with the total of the rest, and… you get the idea.
Basically, Fisher roulette strategy increases the bet amount only after four losses, instead of everyone. And by doing that, it can use your budget more efficiently – at least this is the claim. So it is also a roulette money management strategy, which gives you a flexed budget to play with.
There are other progressive roulette strategies too, and some of them ask you to decrease your wagers after a certain number of losses happen, like D’alembert. In any case, you understood how these systems work.
They focus on a single outcome and the bet amount and ask you to increase (or decrease) the wager according to a certain rule. In short, these roulette strategies are about betting – they do not increase your winning chances. They just try to exploit the assumption of “you will win sooner or later”.
“Play All The Odds” Roulette Strategies
There are other roulette strategies too, which do not involve bet increasing. These strategies focus on the wheel and try to cover as many outcomes as possible. Have you ever heard the phrase “you cannot lose roulette if you place a bet for every option”?
Well, these roulette strategies try to do something similar – basically, you will place a bet for a lot of options and increase your winning chances. The most popular one in this category is the James bond roulette strategy, so let’s continue with that.
What Is James Bond Roulette Strategy?
We are not sure why it is called like this, because Mr. Bond does not play the game like this. According to most of the players, this is the best roulette strategy for winning, and it actively increases your winning chance. And unlike other systems, there is a James bond strategy American roulette too. (We will explain what this means below – basically, all of the roulette strategies are based on the European roulette version (including free European roulette), as it offers lower house edge. There are almost no roulette strategies for the American variant.) Sounds promising! So let’s see how it works.
The James Bond roulette strategy asks you to place a bet for all of these options on the roulette wheel: 13-18, 19-36, and 0. (And if you are playing American roulette, just place a bet for the “00” outcome too.)
So, what did you achieve by doing that? The roulette wheel contains 37 numbers and you just placed a bet for 25 of them. In other words, you covered more than half of the wheel, which increased your winning chance. The roulette statistic says that the odds are in your favor. Right?
We will answer this question below, but let’s continue with the latest category of roulette strategies: The scam ones.
Scam Roulette Strategies
We are calling them “scam” because they have no basis other than “hope”. Most of the roulette strategies are based on this to be honest, but at least they have some kind of mathematical formulas to support them. These ones, on the other hand… have nothing. Most of them are laughable too, to be honest.
Fibonacci Roulette Strategy
The Fibonacci numbers start with 0 and go like this: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34… It is a series of numbers and according to a lot of scientists, these numbers form the golden ratio, which can be seen also in nature. So, why don’t we use the same series of numbers to determine our bet amounts?
Take a look at the numbers above, they are also your wagers on roulette. Why? Well, because they are the Fibonacci numbers and that must mean something. Spoiler: They don’t mean a thing in roulette.
Roulette Bonus Strategy
Some variants of roulette include bonus bets, like Lightning Roulette. In these variants, you place a bet for a specific outcome (for example, red will be the result for five consecutive spins) and if you win that bet, you will be entitled to a jackpot payout.
Thing is, bonus bets in roulette have a very high house edge: It is almost impossible to win them. Therefore, there cannot be a roulette strategy about them, they are based on pure luck. If you see a roulette strategy that claims to “guarantee” a bonus payout, look the other way: It is a scam.
Which Is The Best Roulette Strategy To Win Online?
And now, we can find out which one is the best online roulette strategy ever. Which system works flawlessly? What is your roulette strategy?
The short answer is “none of them”.
Bear with us, we will explain. Let’s start with the progressive betting roulette strategies: What is the problem with them? Most of the successful roulette players use some kind of progressive system, right? Well, yes and no. High roller players really use progressive strategies because they have a big enough budget that can cover them until they start winning. Progressive roulette strategies really work and you really win sooner or later, but as long as you have deep pockets.
Here is an example: Let’s say you have a 100 EUR budget and started to play with 10 EUR. In four rounds, you will use all of your budget because you will be doubling the wager each and every time. Now, if you score a winning in this period, no problem: The system works. But if you cannot, you are bankrupt: The system does not work. The question is, are you sure that you will be able to win in 4 rounds?
Progressive betting strategies do not change the house edge or winning chances: They just assume that you will be lucky sooner or later. And if it is “later”, you have a risk of losing all your money. If you have 10.000 EUR to play every night, sure, go wild: The system will work for you in the long run. But if you are on a budget, stay away from progressive betting systems. Yes, it is a simple roulette strategy but not for low rollers.
Same goes for the “cover the most” roulette strategies. Yes, you are covering 25 options on the wheel, so statistically, you have an edge. However, there are two problems:
- This is not a roulette strategy to win big because you are actually placing three separate bets, and you will be losing two of them no matter what. Even when you win, there will be two lost bets. In the long run, this won’t be good: If you use a roulette payout calculator, you will see that you are actually losing money.
- There are still 12 outcomes you did not cover and the outcome can be one of these 12 options.
In short, if you have enough time and a big budget, yes, James Bond roulette strategy in casino will work. But if you don’t have these, you will start losing money, instead of winning. It does not sound so awesome now, right? First looks can be deceptive and this is especially true for James Bond roulette strategy. You miss the fact that you will be losing two of your bets at each spin, even if you win one of them. And there is always a possibility of losing all three.
So, how to win roulette online? Is there any great roulette strategy? More importantly, is there a roulette strategy that works safe? Let’s answer these questions.
How To Beat Roulette With A Basic Roulette Strategy
Don’t get us wrong: To play roulette with strategy is the best way of playing this game. You cannot rely on your chance alone. Betting on roulette with strategy can increase your odds, but only if you use the right tricks. You should really learn roulette strategy and start using it now – this is the answer to how to win at online roulette question. So, what are these tips and tricks? We have prepared a roulette strategy 10 simple tips for you below: Start with reading them.
- Roulette odds and strategy require knowledge about probability rates. You should know the possibility of each income, so you can analyze which options offer the best odds in roulette. To save you the trouble, let’s say this percentage is up to 16% in inside bets, and up to 48% in outside bets. We explain more in detail in our roulette payouts and European roulette payout guides. There is no roulette strategy on numbers because they cannot be predicted – the probabilities are too high.
- Your goal should be lowering the outcomes as low as possible, for example, only two options. Outside bets (red/black, odd/even, low/high) offer you this chance. Roulette strategy black and red, for example, is playing on outside bets and getting a 48% winning chance with every spin. This is a roulette strategy low risk system: You are betting on one of the two possibilities. There are also other how to win at roulette red and black strategies which you can apply, like the Martingale, Paroli or Fisher roulette strategy.
- Learn your variants. European roulette strategy is not the same as American roulette strategy. There are some differences between American and European roulette. The American roulette contains additional betting options and a higher house edge. So start by not playing it: If you want a roulette win strategy, start by playing the European variant only.
- Speaking of which, play the French roulette variant if you can find it. This game offers the lowest house edge and therefore, higher winning odds for the players.
- Do not use a roulette probability calculator. This is not blackjack and the wheel always contains the same numbers. Such tools are needed in card games because with every card played, the possibilities change. This is not the case for roulette: With every spin, the probabilities stay the same. (And we already gave them above.)
- Do not chase a roulette big win. This game won’t make you a millionaire, it is as simple as that. None of the chance-based games can do that. Yes, the recorded biggest roulette win is more than 10 million EUR, but did you know that the player who that prize actually cheated? And it happened only one time in the last century? This is a game of chance so fun should come first.
- If you think a specific strategy works, there is a simple way to test it. If you are wondering how to test your roulette system, just play free online roulette games at Bitcoin roulette sites. They won’t cost you a thing and their rules (and odds) are still the same. So you can easily see whether the system works or not.
- Remember that you also cannot use a roulette strategy calculator. Such tools work on card games only. Roulette has too many possibilities and it is impossible to develop a tool that can calculate each of them.
- Do not forget that there are no “trends”. Just because “red” was the result for the last 10 spins does not mean that the possibility of “black” (check here how to always bet on black in roulette) is increased with the 11th There is no increase or decrease, and all probabilities “reset” with each spin. They are always the same and there are no trends.
- Stay true to your budget. Determine your budget before starting to play and do not change it, no matter what the outcome is. When you use all of your budget, it is time to move away from the table. Know when to stop and do not think that your luck is about to turn – it won’t.
Roulette Winning Strategy 2021 FAQ: Everything You Need To Know
Use The Best Online Roulette Strategy, Get The Prize!
You are truly ready to play roulette now: You have read our roulette strategy 2021 guide, learned which ones work, and more importantly, which ones do not work. It is time to put your knowledge to the test: Pick one of our recommended online casinos and start playing this game with the best roulette strategies.
We are sure that our roulette strategy guide will help you to score more winnings. And you can be sure that we will be playing right next to you: So good luck to all of us!