Learning how to play American roulette can be pretty confusing, especially if you rely on the so-called “best American roulette strategy.” Any form of roulette – American, European, or French is all a game of chance.
Besides, we’ll look at American roulette vs European roulette design and the American roulette wheel payout. This guide to playing roulette should offer more accurate advice than an average gambling write-up.
- 1What is American Roulette?
- 2How to play American Roulette? Basic rules
- 3American Roulette vs European Roulette
- 4How to play American Roulette Wheel
- 5American Roulette: live dealer game
- 6American Roulette common roulette
- 7American Roulette: Tips and Tricks
- 8American Roulette Payouts
- 9PROS and CONS about American Roulette
- 10How to play American Roulette FAQ:
Top 10 casinos to play American Roulette (2021 updated list)
Sign Up Bonus
Safe & Trusted
What is American Roulette?
How to play American Roulette? Basic rules
Whether you want to play American roulette for fun or money, the rules are similar. The rules are:
American Roulette vs European Roulette
How to play American Roulette Wheel
American Roulette: live dealer games
Playing roulette online is very exciting when you follow the roulette rules. Best of all, the live dealer American roulette version is very exciting. The real-time live dealer spins the wheel and the ball.
Learn how to play and register American roulette online – you’ll watch from start to finish how things unfold
American Roulette common roulette
If you understand the roulette wheel, how to play it is much easier. The standard bets are:
- Split bet – 2 numbers; place chips on the line separating the two numbers
- Street bet/trio bet – player wagers on any three numbers in a row to come up.
- Corner bet, Four-Number bet, or Square bet: players wager one of any four numbers shows ups – the numbers should be making a corner/square
- Five-Number bet: this is placing a wager that 0,00, 1,2, or 3 will show up. Players place a chip on the outer line dividing 0 and 1.
- Six Line bet: this is placing a bet on one of the six numbers in two adjacent rows. Players put a chip between two rows on the outside line.
American Roulette: Tips and Tricks
Many American roulette tips exist, but the best American roulette strategy means combining the various roulette tips to your advantage. Besides, grasp the roulette terms. Nonetheless, the below tips can be helpful:
Accurately determine your bankroll size, i.e., amount to bet.
Avoid betting on numbers 1, 2 and 3, and 0 and 00 as they have a minimal winning chance.
Avoid lucky numbers, e.g., birthdays – they are superstitious.
Spread your bets across the table, such as betting on black and third dozen
Don’t add your winnings to the bankroll – stick to your predetermined bankroll.
Begin with free online American roulette practice, using the no-deposit roulette bonuses at an approved American roulette online casino.
American Roulette Payouts
The roulette American roulette wheel payout varies with types of bets. Expected potential payouts are:
Play the free American roulette online to see how these odds work
PROS and CONS about American Roulette
- The rules are pretty straightforward
- American roulette offers a lot of betting options
- The odds of winning are higher than other similar games
- It can be addictive
How to play American Roulette FAQ:
How to play American Roulette: Do tips and tricks work?
The American roulette table layout is pretty straightforward for both online and land-based casinos. However, how to play roulette will remain elusive if you don’t follow the roulette rule. While beginner players may opt for low stake roulette, accomplished players may opt for high stakes roulette. Typically, high stakes roulette online allows the highest bet limits, meaning players can win big.
Any online roulette guide emphasizes following the laid down terms and betting on bets that will likely lead to wins. Spread your bets, practice roulette money management tips, and apply known strategies like James bond roulette strategy and fisher roulette strategy.