PayPal has a reputation for being one of the most reliable e-wallets around. Many of us use this top internet payment option for everyday online purchases. However, it is also a reputable option for those who wish to engage in playing slots and gambling games.
Are online casino PayPal withdrawals possible? What types of casinos are there that accept PayPal? These are the questions we hope to answer in our guide to PayPal casinos.
If you are considering betting online and want to learn more about this globally popular option, you have arrived at the right source. Here is everything you need to know about online gambling with PayPal.
- 1What you need to know about PayPal
- 2Where is PayPal accepted and where it is not?
- 3Online casinos which accept PayPal as a withdrawal method
- 4Online casinos which accept PayPal
- 5How to create your PayPal account today
- 6How quickly are online casino PayPal withdrawals processed?
- 7Cash out your winnings via PayPal
- 8Using PayPal’s mobile app for withdrawals
- 9Online casino PayPal withdrawal fees and limits
- 10The pros and cons of deciding to use PayPal at online casinos
- 11No PayPal? No problem – Alternatives to PayPal
- 12Questions and Answers: Our FAQ on PayPal online casino gaming
- 13Get Started with PayPal Casinos Today
What you need to know about PayPal
Where is PayPal accepted and where it is not?
Online casinos which accept PayPal as a withdrawal method
As mentioned, PayPal may approve of its services being used for online gambling in the countries listed above, but that does not mean that every casino licensed in the nation in question will offer PayPal. It is typically the larger, more renowned casinos which offer PayPal.
A good number of these domains may also offer a PayPal casino bonus, and these deals work in much the same way as other online casino bonuses. For example, online casinos which offer PayPal free spin bonuses may permit withdrawals with no deposit required – so-called, wager-free spins.
Best online casinos that accept PayPal as a withdrawal method  - Updated list
Sign Up Bonus
PayPal Withdrawal Accepted
Online casinos which accept PayPal
Online casinos which accept PayPal deposits will typically be licensed out of most reputable jurisdictions. These include those licensed by the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, the Gibraltar Gaming Commission, and a handful of others. Safe online casinos which allow you to play with PayPal will have the PayPal logo clearly identifiable on their lobbies and list the option on their banking page.
How to create your PayPal account today
If you think that you are ready to start using this payment method, then here are the steps that you need to take to get started:
How quickly are online casino PayPal withdrawals processed?
Naturally, all PayPal deposits are instantaneous, with your balance immediately updated. However, what about withdrawal transactions?
Some casinos have PayPal instant withdrawal processes. Despite the name, these usually mean that you can get hold of your winnings in less than 24 hours. However, this varies from site to site. Ultimately, it is your own online casino which dictates how fast it processes withdrawals. It is not uncommon to have to wait 1-3 business days for your winnings to arrive in your PayPal account. This is ultimately out of PayPal’s hands.
Cash out your winnings via PayPal
If your online casino permits withdrawals via PayPal (most do), then here is how you can get hold of your winnings:
Using PayPal’s mobile app for withdrawals
Online casino PayPal withdrawal fees and limits
The pros and cons of deciding to use PayPal at online casinos
As with any payment method at online casinos, there are pros and cons to look at. Here is what you need to know about using PayPal at casinos online:
- One of the most reputable and established e-wallet services around
- PayPal offers fast withdrawals and transfer times, and instant deposit times at casinos
- PayPal has an app which is useful for mobile casino users
- This is one of the most secure options around and does not require you to hand out your bank details to casinos
- PayPal options can be used freely at online casinos
- PayPal can be used in multiple languages
- PayPal is not accepted at all major online casinos
- There are limitations on withdrawals until you verify your account
- PayPal implements its own withdrawal fees (even though most casinos do not)
No PayPal? No problem – Alternatives to PayPal
There are going to be players who live in countries where PayPal is not accepted at online casinos. Playing online in the USA means you will not find PayPal withdrawals, for instance.
There are also those players living in countries where PayPal is accepted, but their chosen casino site does not accept it. In either case, you need not worry. There are other options out there.
Trustly and Euteller casinos offer top-quality security, and their services are decent. There are also similar options (e-wallets) out there to PayPal, and you can always deposit via bank cards. Let us look at some alternatives to PayPal…
Neteller is another e-wallet, and quite like PayPal in virtually all ways. Neteller casinos make up some of the most numerous casinos you can find online. Their fees also tend to be around the same rate.Read more
Paysafecard has a reputation for being a safe option. This voucher method involves purchasing a code, which you can then input to top-up your balance. The only downside here is that players cannot withdraw with this method at Paysafecard casinos. You will, therefore, need an alternative cashout option.Read more
Skrill is right up there with the most popular e-wallet options. Skrill casinos can be found across the world; it is arguably most players’ favoured method when it comes to e-wallets. It is often cheaper to use than PayPal, too.Read more
VISA and MasterCard casinos are widespread. These card options are available at virtually all major casinos. Entering your card details may not be everybody’s cup of tea, but there is no shortage of VISA casinos for you to choose from.Read more
Questions and Answers: Our FAQ on PayPal online casino gaming
We will end our online casino PayPal guide by answering any lingering questions you may have about playing at internet betting sites with PayPal.
Get Started with PayPal Casinos Today
We hope that you have learnt a thing or two in our online casino guide on PayPal casinos. If you are ready to start playing at online casinos with PayPal, making withdrawals with this option and more, we have one last thing which can help you.
On our page, you will find a variety of top PayPal casinos we recommend that you join. This service is provided for free. Any domains in our list of approved online casinos have all been vetted to ensure that they offer safe, secure, and fair gaming. Any of the casinos we promote is guaranteed to represent one of the best PayPal casinos online.
Other related articles you might like:
- PayPal Casino USA – Best PayPal Online Casinos for USA Players 
- UK slots sites that take PayPal
- PayPal Blackjack – Play Online Blackjack Using PayPal
- PayPal Casinos 2020 – Safe & Secure Online Casino That Accept PayPal
- $1 Deposit Casino NZ – Best Online Casinos that accept $1 deposits in New Zealand