Roulette or the game of the little wheel supposedly flourished from the antiquated Italian game known as birbi.
The game which most probably attained its current form towards the very end of the 18th century in Paris, is currently amongst the main courses casinos around the world serve their voracious diners on a daily basis.
Over the years the game has evolved in a significant manner, and like every other matter in a technologically advanced society, we now have something called electronic roulette.
But seriously, what is it that makes the game so desirable, and what actually is the electronic roulette? – Well, you’re only a spin away from finding out, just remember –
Life is simple and so is roulette – a little bit of mathematics, a little bit of luck, a little bit of disappointment, and some faith in the haggard heart.
Top 10 online casinos where you can play Electronic Roulette 2022
Sign Up Bonus
Safe & Trusted
What Is the Electronic Roulette?
Diamond Roulette and the Organic Roulette
- Diamond Roulette: Diamond bet roulette is one of the most popular and contemporary versions of the game. It consists of 38 pockets that include one 0, one diamond, and the remaining 36 digits. The simplistic appearance of the diamond bet roulette interface makes it easier for a player to react to it. Not only does it make the transition from grid numbers to wheel numbers seamless, but simultaneously it also enables one to place the standard inside and outside bets without much of an effort. It takes the help of air pressure to fling the ball and commands some sort of optical as well as proximity sensors to maintain tracks. The objective of the game is to gain a successful and impressive multiplier by getting the ball to fall inside the keen diamond pocket.
- Organic Roulette: It’s a completely automated version of the classic roulette game, and is available with both – a single-zero as well as a double-zero wheel. The single-zero systems come with 37 fields while the double-zero comes with 38 fields. The generator is protected and guarded by a glass dome which is meant to deny unusual and unauthorized access. It can produce 60 to 80 different results per hour. Under the electronic roulette automated wheel, all components are governed by computer controls that maintain consistency. It is worth mentioning that the G4 organic roulette can accommodate eight players, however, with rapid advancement we have come across systems that can allow ten, twelve, and even sixteen players to actively participate at the same time.
All systems come equipped with an operating camera.
Interblock Roulette > Single and Double Zero
House Edge and Electronic Roulette Odds
House edge, also called the expected value, is the mathematically calculated amount of money a player is taxed according to the bet he/she makes.
The electronic roulette payment and roulette money management
For American roulette, the house edge imposed upon a bet estimate to 5.26%, but if you want how to play American Roulette, check our updated guide.
For European roulette, the house edge imposed upon any bet estimates to 2.70%.
And for any three-zero roulette, the house edge imposed upon any bet estimates to 7.69%. The highest house edge ever in roulette.
Odds against winning (French)
Odds against winning (American)
And so on…
Pros and Cons of Playing Electronic Roulette
- With the arrival of electronic roulette, you don’t anymore have to find yourself under the hawk-like radar of a croupier.
- You are much more likely to be comfortable with the environment.
- Electronic roulettes that accommodate multiple players help you save your precious time.
- Since the arrival of electronic roulettes, it has been much easier for casinos to operate on a busy night.
- Some people tend to complain about electronic roulettes being rigged.
- Over the years there has been a group of people who have accused casinos of using some sort of electromagnets and pulling various scams of betrayal.
- The electronic components require frequent checks as they are very much likely to be compromised.
- They can be hacked.
Tips and Tricks
Even though outside bets offer fewer payouts compared to inside bets, the chances of winning at outside bets are comparatively much higher. If you are a beginner who is just starting out and want our guidance at roulette for beginners, we advise you to start by playing outside bets. Since it involves more wins, you are very much more likely to get motivated in your roulette journey by starting out with outside bets. Study about the electronic roulette strategy.
Odd and Even bets are likely to yield good chances at winning, followed by Red and Black.
You should definitely try out Six Line and Column bets since they engage less house edge, and hence more chances at winning.
For more roulette tips and electronic roulette tricks, do look out for 1 to 18 and 19 to 36.
Frequently Asked Questions on Electronic Roulette
So, there you go, all you possibly need to know about electronic roulette. Just remember that a game is simple and fun as long as it is considered a game. There has got to be something at stake for you to live life as you mean it, whether you throw the dice or spin the wheel. Just like J. Cole once rapped, “if you’re scared of taking chances how the hell are you gon’ get rich?”