Apple Pay is one of the best mobile payment solutions successful at online casinos. Easy to use, fast and reliable, it is preferred by those who use smartphones and tablets to gamble.
In this guide, we look at Apple Pay Casino options and compare them with other payment methods. We take a closer look at the fees, check out the transaction time and determine how safe and secure is such a money transfer.
Top 10 online casinos where you can use Apple Pay  Updated version
Sign Up Bonus
Safe & Trusted
The updated 2021 Apple Pay casino guide
Apple Pay online casino deposits are regarded as some of the best casino payment methods. Speed and convenience are the main advantages of using Apple pay in 2021 at bookmakers, casinos, and poker rooms.
Any respectable pay by the mobile casino will provide Apple device users with the option to deposit straight from their smartphones and tablets. The Apple Watch is the obvious exception, but real money transfers can be made from any other Apple device.
In this guide, we compare this payment method to credit or debit cards and help you find an alternative to classic deposit and withdrawal solutions.
How does Apple Pay work?
Step by Step deposits with Apple Pay
Apple Pay limits and speed for deposits and payouts
Finding online casino sites accepting Apple pay isn’t a big problem nowadays. Learning how to pay by Apple pay at online casinos is just as simple, so all that’s left is finding the very best place to gamble.
The good news is that there are no hidden fees to worry about at the Apple pay deposit casino. The minimum deposit is €5 and the maximum amount that you can load your account with differs greatly.
Playing at the best Apple pay casino will allow you to deposit as much as $5000 depending on the credit card used.
In your quest of finding which casinos accept Apple pay you will discover that there’s an abundance of new operators that have added this payment method.
You can find it at a 10 dollar minimum deposit casino as well as those catering for high rollers. Instant withdrawal casino sites will provide alternative payment methods, as Apple pay can’t be used to cash out winnings.
If you are looking for a safe Apple pay casino, these four are definitely worth considering.
- LeoVegas – is a veteran gambling operator and one of the new additions on our Apple pay casino list. It’s licensed by the UK GC and works with leading software developers to provide top games
- LiveCasino – just as the name suggests, it is one of the new Apple pay casino sites that focus on live dealer games. All the table games can be enjoyed against friendly and professional croupiers.
- GoGoCasino – is a fantastic place for Swedish players and a top Apple play casino overall. It offers generous bonuses to new players and has ongoing promotions for existing punters.
- Betflip – has emerged as one of the best Apple pay casinos USA players can hope for. It covers all popular gaming genres and has a massive portfolio of slots, table games, and video pokers.
Apple Pay vs Other payment methods
Apple Pay casino online gambling is a breeze and an excellent choice for mobile users.
Do casinos take Apple pay deposits regardless of your country of residence and can you use Apple Pay at the casino of choice? Sometimes the answer is negative and when this happens, you need to have alternative payment methods.
These are some of the best choices when the Apple pay mobile casino app isn’t available.
- PayPal – if you can’t use live casino Apple pay to deposit, you should consider a legit online casino PayPal. The e-wallet is fast, reliable, and has low fees, so it is easy to recommend.
- Paysafecard – Apple Pay isn’t the only solid payment method used exclusively for deposits. You can enjoy the same speedy transfers and low fees at top online casinos that accept Paysafecard.
- Trustly – a good alternative to Apple pay casino deposits through bank transfers. Trustly casinos streamline transfers from cards and bank accounts in a similar way while keeping the costs low.
- Skrill – finding a Skrill casino is a walk in the park because this is one of the most popular payment methods. The e-wallet is accepted at most gambling operators, it is fast and inexpensive.
- Euteller – this is another niche payment method, just like the casino Apple pay. It isn’t subject to any fees for deposits and also works for cashing out.
- Visa and Mastercard – credit and debit card users can choose a Visa casino or a Mastercard casino. Even those that don’t offer Apple Pay will likely accept these popular cards.
- Payop – accepted only in a few countries, Payop casino deposits are also fine for mobile users. The minimum deposit limits are slightly higher than Apple pay, hence less appealing to beginners
- Payvision – Payvision casino deposits are performed instantly and no commission is charged. You can only find this payment method at selected operators with many country restrictions.
- Purpleplay – Norwegian players who can’t use Apple pay will find an excellent alternative at a Purplepay casino. Country restrictions are the biggest concern when using this payment method.
- Pay n Play – is a user-friendly banking option and a good alternative for mobile casino iPhone fans. It is cheap to use and ranks high in the preferences of players for privacy and security.
- Kluwp – Kluwp casino deposits are only accepted in a few European countries. As a banking instrument, it is easy to use and it is based on a voucher system that is secure and private.
Pros and cons of using Apple Pay at online casinos
- Enjoy the protection of Touch ID
- No fees and fast transactions
- Support several credit and debit cards
- Don’t have to share personal data
- Apple pay casino withdrawal isn’t possible
- Not accepted at all casinos
Apple Pay Casino FAQ:
Get fully mobile with Apple Pay casino
Mobile gambling is on a constant expansion and the same goes for payment methods designed for smartphones and tablets. If you’re an iPhone or iPad user, it makes perfect sense to play at an Apple Pay casino.
You’re never more than one click away from making a speedy and secure deposit with no fees and commission. Withdrawals aren’t possible using the same financial instrument, but there are multiple alternatives at most Apple Pay casinos online.