Blackjack betting strategy 1-3-2-6 is a very easy betting strategy. The fact that it has some numbers as part of its name doesn’t mean that you have to be a mathematician.
Notwithstanding the simplicity of the strategy, not every player knows how it works. If you have been playing blackjack for some time without winning, it’s about time you apply a new strategy.
This blackjack strategy is derived from the Paroli Betting strategy. Paroli Betting strategy was used for games like craps, roulette, and baccarat.
But after a few trials, it was discovered that this strategy could also help you while playing Blackjack.
The main focus behind the blackjack betting strategy is to help you make your bank account smile.
How Does the 1-3-2-6 Blackjack Betting Strategy Work?
The first thing you have to do is to divide your bets into 4 units. The next step is to choose the amount that you will place as the first unit. Mind you the first amount you place on the first unit will determine what you stake in the other units.
Let’s assume that you stake $5 on the first unit. If you win, you will then stake three times the initial amount. So your second bet will be $15. If you win the second bet, then you will have to stake twice the amount of the first unit as your second bet which is $20. Then, you’re forth bet will six times of $5; that is $30.
If this goes as planned, you will make $60 as profit. When you complete the betting cycle, you can start from the beginning. Assuming you lose the bet along the way, you can start all over again.
So you see, there is no much hassle. You are just taking a little risk to get a bigger amount. The interest in thing is that you can lose at a particular level and recover yours loses on the next level.
What Are the Chances That the 1-3-2-6 Blackjack Betting Strategy Will Make You Win?
The fact is that most betting strategies aim at helping you win, but do they really work? The 1-3-2-6 strategy is one of those strategies recommended by most websites. After a careful review, this strategy is not recommended for someone who is playing with real money.
If you are playing for fun, then this cycle system can be used. If everything goes as planned you will make a good profit. Recreational players can use it or play the demo version of the game to see how it works. The possibility of losing a lot of cash if you play with real money is very high.
- Very easy to understand and practice
- Strongly minimizes losses
- Only 4 simple steps to apply
- You can apply it on other games too
- You can start as low as possible
- No matter how good the 1-3-2-6 system, the house still has an edge
- The risk increases as you progress to the next cycle
What Is the Amount of Risk Involved?
The level of risk involved in using the 1-3-2-6 system is lower compared to the Martingale system (also known as negative progression system).
The Martingale system involves doubling your previous bet after you have lost. Meanwhile, the risk for the 1-3-2-6 betting system is higher at the last cycle where you have to stake six times of your first bet.
If you are not lucky, you might end up losing all you worked for from the first to the third cycle.
Let’s take a look at the risk factor involved in the 1-3-2-6 betting system:
- Lose your first bet equals losing one unit
- Win your first bet or lose your second equals losing two units
- Win lose the first two bets or lose the third bet equals winning two units
- Win your three bets or lose your fourth bet equals a breakeven
- If you win the last cycle equals winning all the twelve units
Who Is Supposed To Use This Betting System?
Although the 1-3-2-6 betting system is straightforward and easy to understand, they are classes of players that should use the system. This betting system or strategy is not for certain categories of players. If you are a novice, then you can make use of this strategy.
Also, blackjack players that play this game during the weekend for fun. The truth is that the total profit derived from this system if everything goes well may not be enough for professional players.
Professional players may prefer the card counting strategy for huge wins. The 1-3-2-6 betting system will help beginners gain more confidence by increasing in their bankroll gradually.
Tips and Tricks for 1-3-2-6 Blackjack Strategy
- Choose an online casino that offers blackjack games with amazing bonuses and welcome bonus offers.
- Try as much as you can to compare welcome bonus offers. Trying out this strategy with your welcome bonus will receive the risk of losing your own money.
- Don’t start with high amounts; start with the lowest on the first cycle. You can increase as you keep winning.
- If the casino has a demo blackjack version, you can try out the strategy there first.
- Assuming you lose all the stages after completely the cycle, you can log off and try again another time.
- The tendency of chasing your loses is usually high using this system, so stay away when luck is not your side.
- If you win all the stages after completing a cycle, withdraw your profit and continue with your capital.
Is the 1-3-2-6 Blackjack Betting System Worth It?
The answer to this question depends on who is answering. Imagine the answer of a player who has used the method more than once and lost will be. Definitely, the player will be against this betting system.
The naked truth is that no one betting system can claim perfection. These methods will succeed based on luck and the wagering requirement of an online casino. Don’t forget that the house always has an edge notwithstanding the fairness check that may be carried out on the game by an independent auditor.
Regardless of how good this strategy appears, you can give it a try but it doesn’t mean you always win.
Does the 1-3-2-6 Betting System Work just for Blackjack?
This betting system is not applicable to the blackjack casino alone. You can also use this strategy for any other casino game. Other games where this strategy can be effective too are roulette, baccarat, and poker games. Just follow the steps outlined above. Who knows you might end up winning a jackpot.
Key Features of the 1-3-2-6 Betting System
- Although this betting strategy contains digits, you mustn’t be a good calculator to understand it.
- It is very easy to understand
- Not for the advanced player who plays for real money
- May be applied while playing other games other than blackjack
- It doesn’t guarantee that you will win your bet
- The loses may be damaging if tried repeatedly without winning a cycle
- Always use a small amount for the first unit
- Avoid trying to chase your loses because that’s what this betting system looks like
- It appears like a rigorous system but that’s not the case
- Starting over after losing a cycle is not always the best option. You can away for a while and again later
- This system is better than the Martingale system
- The key to winning with this betting system is starting with a small amount
Win Amazing Prizes Using the 1-3-2-6 Betting System!
It is very rare to use this method without winning at least once. The good thing is that one win can help you recover from all your previous loses. This is very evident especially if you win the last unit.
However, you may also run out of luck. Always have it at heart that the house has an edge over the player. The online casinos are programmed to operate that way.
It has been repeatedly severally that lose chasing your loses is not the best option. You may end up being bankrupt within a space of 1 hour. No matter how interesting some of these systems may seem none is close to perfect.
They are just ways of using a proper blackjack bankroll management system. They will help you manage your profit but not necessarily winning tips. Always stake responsibly and always start small. Also, learn to subtract your profit from your winnings.