The Piggy Riches slot is both one of NetEnt’s oldest and most popular online casino games. It has spawned a mobile-friendly sequel and new MegaWays release from Red Tiger since it first went live back in 2010.
What does Piggy Riches offer that other video slots miss out on? Can you play a free version of Piggy Riches, and how do you go about playing the slot for real money? In our Piggy Riches slot review, we will answer all the questions above and point you in the direction of top casinos supporting this game. If you are ready to begin, read on to find out more.
- 1Your guide to the Piggy Riches slot
- 2Best casinos where you can play Piggy Riches Slots in 2020
- 3Betting options and basic information
- 4Using advanced options when playing Piggy Riches slots
- 5Pocketing a Piggy Riches slot win
- 6Piggy Riches free spin bonus
- 7Bagging a jackpot prize in Piggy Riches slots
- 8Piggy Riches is mobile friendly for all
- 9Piggy Riches: The good and the bad
Your guide to the Piggy Riches slot
Piggy Riches Slot
We will look at the game in closer detail in a moment, but first, let us introduce you to a few top places where you can play this game. You can find a wealth of top places to play the Piggy Riches slot machine with our NetEnt casino list. Some of these sites also offer a Net Entertainment casino bonus for new players, so feel free to browse through them to find a top play to play…
🥇 Best casinos where you can play Piggy Riches Slots in 2020
Sign Up Bonus
Piggy Riches Slots
Betting options and basic information
Being one of the older NetEnt slots that you can play, there are quite a few wagering options at your disposal here.
- You can adjust any of the 15 paylines which appear on the reels
- Click the arrows to alter coin values (0.01 up to 0.05)
- Click the arrows to alter bet levels (1-10).
- Ultimately, you are looking at a wagering range of 0.15 per spin, up to 300.00 a pop if you wish to play with all the slot’s lines.
Despite its age, Piggy Riches’ graphics have not aged too badly. Moreover, there is a big non-progressive jackpot prize up for grabs in this 5-reel slot, as its title suggests. A bit of luck could see you win up to 30,000x your bet when playing the Piggy Riches slot online.
Using advanced options when playing Piggy Riches slots
As with many of NetEnt’s most popular slot games, you have the choice of using a few advanced options for gameplay. Piggy Riches online slots like this one include:
- The Max bet feature allows you to wager with the top stake (as costly as it is)
- The Autoplay feature permits players to wager on multiple spins in succession with the same stake. This is a handy option to have if you do not like tinkering with bets every few seconds.
You are free to use the paytable option to see what you can win in Piggy Riches, but we will go over that in the next section anyway.
Pocketing a Piggy Riches slot win
Bagging a payout on the Piggy Riches slot game is straightforward. You just need three or more identical icons to appear consecutively on any of the slot’s 15 lines to score a prize. The Piggy Riches slot’s RTP is set to 96.4%, which is above the industry standard. Moreover, the Piggy Riches’ slot variance or volatility level is set to medium. You can thus expect wins to occur frequently and for fair prizes to be up for grabs.
Piggy Riches free spin bonus
Once three or more lady pig scatters appear on the reels (in any position), you will get to play the Piggy Riches slot’s free spin round. You do not really need to get much practice in with free online slots to understand this feature. It is relatively straightforward.
Bagging a jackpot prize in Piggy Riches slots
Although the line-bet prize is set to 2,000x a bet, it is possible to pocket winnings worth up to 30,000x a bet when playing at Piggy Riches slot sites. Like many real money slots, wilds could end up filling the reels. If they play a part in helping you land multiple gold coin combos and you get the 6x multiplier for the free spin bonus, you could end up scoring those big wins. Piggy Riches is not one of the top progressive slots, and it has a non-progressive prize, but it still has lots to offer in terms of wins.
Piggy Riches is mobile friendly for all
Piggy Riches: The good and the bad
There are pros and cons to the Piggy Riches slot, and they include:
- The Piggy Riches slot has a free play option
- It offers considerably valuable non-progressive wins
- Multipliers can make all the difference
- Only 15 paylines are offered
- The game lacks a wealth of features
Play the Piggy Riches slot online today
If you have played Piggy Riches: MegaWays and want to find out what the original Piggy Riches slot was like, you can play Piggy Riches gratis at top casinos across the net. Moreover, if you prefer real money gambling over Piggy Riches slot demo gameplay, then look no further.
Whether you are after a NetEnt casino Australia site or fancy perusing a NetEnt casino list for UK players, our page has plenty of top, secure, safe and recommended casinos offering NetEnt games like Piggy Riches for you. Look around to find a top place to play today.