Few games can offer what Peggle slots do. The Peggle slot by Blueprint Gaming is jam-packed with features, most of which you can unlock as you play.
Based on the hit game from Popcap, this slot has plenty to offer.
In our guide and Peggle slot game review for 2021, you can find online casinos with Peggle slots, learn how the game is played, and discover a few handy hints and tips to help you along the way.
You are unlikely to find as intriguing a slot as this. Get started with our Peggle slot machine review to discover about this zany casino game.
- 1Top 10 online casino welcome bonuses in 2021:
- 2Peggle - Our slot review for 2021
- 3Peggle slot characteristics
- 4Everything you need to know about the Peggle slot
- 5What is awaiting inside the Peggle slot machine?
- 6Tips and tricks: Play the Peggle slot like a pro
- 7Pros and cons of the Peggle slot
- 8Frequently Asked Questions about the Peggle slot machine
- 9Play the Peggle slot at top online casinos today
Top 10 online casino welcome bonuses in 2021:
Sign Up Bonus
Safe & trusted
Peggle - Our slot review for 2021
Peggle slot characteristics
Everything you need to know about the Peggle slot
Many 5-reel slots are usually 20-line slots. The Peggle slot machine does things differently, though. There are 50 fixed paylines in this game, and you usually only see that in Playtech, NetEnt and Microgaming slots, like the infamous Jack Hammer slots.
To begin playing, you need to do the following in the popular game:
The reels are laden with high playing card symbols, but also iconic Peggle symbols. Land three or more on a line to win. The Peggle slot RTP is set to 95.15%, which is less than Tarzan slots but should still ensure that wins are fair. The best paying symbol is the Peggle logo.
What is awaiting inside the Peggle slot machine?
The Peggle slot game is not one of the progressive slots you can come across playing online. Even so, the non-progressive Peggle slots jackpot is still fair. At most, you can win up to 500x a bet here, which is roughly the same kind of jackpot you can find in Zuma, and other mobile-based slots.
Peggle’s special symbols include:
- Wilds: The golden star can replace all standard paying icons.
- Scatters: The Extreme Fever scatter symbol can trigger the only bonus in the game.
One three or more scatters appear; you can start the free game round. Peggle slot’s free spins bonus features ten different options, one for each Peggle Master. As you can play the game, you can unlock these masters. Once unlocked, you can choose their free spin round to enjoy, once the Peggle slot free spins feature is active.
Accomplishments include spinning the reels for the first time, winning five consecutive spins, winning on payline fifty, entering the bonus twenty times, triggering the bonus back-to-back and winning big in the bonus. You can also unlock Peggle Masters by earning a win with every combination, and enduring 10, 15 and 20 consecutive losing spins.
The more Peggle Masters you unlock, the better the available bonuses become. They include:
- Bjorn: Play with unlimited free spins until a collect sign appears.
- Claude: Enjoy 15 free games, with locked spins whenever Claude appears.
- Jimmy Lightning: Play with 12 free spins, with 2x to 5x multipliers applied to wins.
- Kat Tut: Play with 14 free spins, with Kat Tut wilds super stacked on four out of five reels.
- Lord Cinderbottom: Get 4 free spins, with up to four wild reels per spin.
- Master Hu: Play with unlimited spins until you win ten times.
- Renfield: Spin the reels 10 times for free, with Renfield sticky wilds.
- Splork: You will get 5 free spins with super-stacked mystery symbols.
- Tula: Play with 6 free games, with Tula wilds expanding on the reels.
- Warren: Enjoy a total of 12 spins, with cash prizes awarded by Warren icons.
Tips and tricks: Play the Peggle slot like a pro
- There is no bona fide winning slot strategy. Peggle slots cheats do not exist.
- Play Peggle slots free. Playing free online slots allows you to get some practice in before you wager real money on the game.
- Peggle online slots are most profitable in the bonus round. Everything is about the bonus. Try to unlock as many of the Peggle Masters as you can, as quickly as possible, to give yourself maximum choices in the free spin round.
- The Jimmy Lightning, Kat Tut and Lord Cinderbottom rounds are arguably the most profitable.
Pros and cons of the Peggle slot
Like all games, there are pros and cons involved when you play Peggle slots. They include:
- The game is simple, like Starburst slots
- Like Thunderstruck slots, there is a progressively unlockable free spin mode
- You can win up to 500x a bet with a bit of luck
- You cannot start with all Peggle Masters unlocked
- The RTP is bog-standard at best
Frequently Asked Questions about the Peggle slot machine
If you still have questions about the Peggle slot, we will try to answer them below:
Play the Peggle slot at top online casinos today
If you are ready to try Peggle slots, then you need somewhere to play the Peggle slot game. With our casino reviews, you can find top sites with Peggle slots. For instance, Blueprint slots regularly feature at Microgaming casinos, and we have got a Microgaming casinos full list for you to check out.