Super 7 Blackjack packs many exciting features, allowing players to enjoy the game and increasing their chances of beating the house. However, you must understand the super 7 blackjack rules to win and enjoy the game.
In this article, we will tell you how blackjack super 7 works and how to win super 7 blackjack in detail. So, stick to this page to check out the list of gambling sites with super 7 blackjack.
- 1What is Super 7 Blackjack?
- 2Super 7 Blackjack Explained: The rules
- 3How to play Super 7 Blackjack
- 4Super 7 Blackjack Explained: Winnings
- 5Valuable Tips on How to Win Super Seven Blackjack 21
- 6Super 7 Side Bet and Payout table
- 7Betting Strategies that Work for Blackjack
- 8Other Popular Blackjack Variants Worth Trying
- 9Super 7 Blackjack Pros and Cons
🏆 Best online casinos where you can play Blackjack in 2023
Sign Up Bonus
Safe & Trusted
What is Super 7 Blackjack? 📖
Super 7 Blackjack Basic Rules 📑
Crazy Sevens aims at getting sevens of the same suit. Usually, the payout is 3:2, while the insurance pays 2:1. This is pretty different from other blackjack side bets. A natural 21 can beat any hand of 21 when subsequent cards are drawn. Furthermore, if the first two cards dealt are a ten or an ace, it is considered a natural blackjack.
Here are the basic Lucky Sevens rules:
♠️ The most commonly used play table is the six-deck game.
♠️ The bet pays 3:1 for the first seven and 50:1 for the second seven. If they are suited, the payout goes to 100:1. You get more if the dealer’s up card is a seven.
♠️ If the dealer has a blackjack, it calls for a third card to be dealt to the player to complete the bet. This is usually called the third guarantee.
♠️ The player can split the seven only once when your initial two-card hand has two cards of a similar value. You can only split these cards into two hands and receive an additional card for each. You can split aces and eights but never split tens, fours, and fives.
♠️ You can also double after splitting the hands as a strategy for super 7 blackjacks.
♠️ The dealer stands at soft 17 (an Ace counted as 11). Usually, the house edge against any strategy is approximately two-tenths a percent higher.
♠️ Players can double on any two cards. But it is important to know when to double down in blackjack because if you are dealt a very low, you cannot hit again, and you risk losing twice as many chips.
♠️ You cannot Resplit Aces, Surrender or Draw to Split Aces. Also, you are not allowed to double down after splitting.
How to Play Super 7 Blackjack 👨🏫
Players place the chips on special spots on the blackjack table to play the super sevens bet in blackjack. You can place different amounts on different casinos with blackjack super 7. You can play up three hands simultaneously. Each blackjack hand plays against the bank, i.e., the dealer, independently of the other two hands.
The objective of the Super Sevens is to get closer to 21 than the dealer without going beyond 21. Numbered cards use their face values, while Royals count at 10 and Aces as 1 or 11.
If the initial two cards do not add up to 21, players have some options:
- Hit: The banker deals an extra card to your hand. If you add the card value exceeding 21, the hand loses, and you lose the bet.
- Stand: That means you do not want to take an extra card
- Split: When you have a hand with two cards of similar value, you can split the hand into two. So, place a second bet equal to the original bet on that hand and add cards equal to each. But if you split two aces, you can only add a single card to each hand. If you get 21, it will not be a blackjack; but a normal win. Thus, the payout is 1:1. You can only split once.
- Double Down: You will double your bet, receive an additional card and stand
Super 7 Blackjack Explained: Winnings 💰
- You win when you receive a seven. The amount of winnings increases if your card is a seven continuously. That is, seven guarantees you a win; a second is another seven you win even more. Additionally, if the banker’s up card is another seven, you win even more than the second card being a seven. Depending on the pay table, you will also get a better pay out if the cards are suited.
- If the dealer has a blackjack, a third card is dealt to the player to complete the bet, i.e., a third card guarantee.
- A player can split sevens. In this case, the next card dealt to the first split seven is used for the bet.
Valuable Tips on How to Win Super Seven Blackjack 21 🦾
Like other blackjack types, you need to understand certain things before delving into the game. The first step is finding the best super 7 blackjack game guide to teach you the basics of the game. That will include how to play and where to get the best deals. Nonetheless, here are some super 7 blackjack tips:
- Card counting: Counting during a round of blackjack is easier when you count all your cards except 7 as +1 and every valuable 7 as -12. Then any true count is +4; this should be enough to swing things in your favor. Here make a super seven side bet.
- Use bonuses: While the super sevens may offer a few bonuses, you should exhaustively use other bonuses that the casino offers. For instance, you’ll get access to casino registration bonus and reload bonuses. The bonuses start you off with a huge bankroll enabling you to play risk-free. Furthermore, it can be a means of how to recover lost money in casino.
- Play on legit online casinos: Legitimate online casinos offer fair games, meaning that the games are not rigged but is a random number generator. Additionally, the casinos pay on time once you win.
- Hit a hard 12 against a dealer’s 2 or 3-up card: The blackjack hit or stand decision can be tough. However, you lose in the long run if you hit or stand against the dealer’s two or 3-up card. But you lose less by hitting.
- Surrender hard 16 against a banker’s 9, 10, or ace up card and hard 15 against a banker’s 10-up card: Knowing when to surrender in blackjack is very valuable. You have a worse hand at hard 15 and 16 against a dealer having a 9, 10, or Ace. You only need to minimize losses by surrendering the hands above; thus, you save money.
Super 7 Side Bet and Payout table 💵
The Super 7 side bet is pretty common in different blackjack games and is often referred to as Super 7, Crazy Sevens, Super Sevens, Lucky Sevens, etc. While they may mean the same thing, the payout table between them differs, but the rules remain the same.
A player’s first card must be a seven for a payout to be triggered. If more sevens are dealt with successively, the player receives higher payouts. In this side bet, only the player’s card and not the dealer’s card count. If you split seven-seven and receive a third seven as your first card of the additional hand, it counts towards a seven-seven-seven payout.
That gives the Super Seven side bet an RTP (house edge) of 12.16%. Here is the summary of the payout table:
Betting Strategies that Work for Blackjack
There are lots of free resources to help you navigate the blackjack world. The most common resource is the blackjack charts that show you when to stand, hit or double down. Additionally, you can try the strategies listed below:
👉 Oscar’s Betting Strategy: This strategy allows you to play for a long time with limited risks. The strategy aims at winning a single betting unit at a time. So, when you win a whole unit, you restart the system by returning to bet on your original unit.
👉 Positive-Progression Betting Strategy: This strategy instructs you to increase your bets when things are okay. The plan is to wager all the money you win in a betting hand; you can try to double it.
Other Popular Blackjack Variants Worth Trying
Blackjack has several variants that are worth trying. Here are some popular options you can try:
- American Blackjack: Also called Classic Blackjack, American Blackjack is a popular option among many gamblers. In this blackjack version, the dealer gets his hole card before the player decides anything about their hand.
- European Blackjack: Here, the dealer will not receive their hole card until after the player decides how to play the cards dealt to them. So, this variation has more gameplay restrictions than the American blackjack.
- Blackjack Switch: This version offers players two hands of blackjack to play separately. Also, players can switch or swap the second hand dealt to each hand between the two hands.
Should I Play Super 7 Blackjack? 👍 & 👎
- Higher payouts
- Allows you to stake as less as $1
- You can manage it with basic strategies
- The odds of getting bigger payouts are minimal
FAQ about Super Seven Blackjack 🙋♀️
Super Seven Blackjack: To Try or Not?
Super 7s blackjack is an exciting blackjack type. However, before playing this blackjack, ensure you understand the rules deeply. You can start by looking at the blackjack cheat sheet for guidance.