Imagine being able to make a deposit and play casino games even if you don’t have a credit card, bank account, or even no money: Siru mobile casino sites promise you exactly that. Siru casino payments allow you to make instant deposits with your mobile phone and pay the deposit amount with your phone bill at the end of the month.
This method is suitable for use in minimum deposit casinos and extremely secure: It does not require an account to use it. If you live in one of the supported countries, you can start playing at one of Siru mobile deposit casino sites right now.
Keep reading to learn how to do this (and learn more about this payment method): Below, we explain everything about online casinos that accept Siru mobile.
- 1About casino Siru Mobile payments
- 2Best Siru Mobile casino sites in 2022
- 3What do you need in order to make Siru Mobile casino payments?
- 4Fees and limits of Siru casino payments
- 5How to make a deposit at casinos that take Siru Mobile?
- 6Are withdrawals possible at Siru Mobile online casinos?
- 7Best alternatives to Siru casino payments
- 8What to expect from Siru Mobile casinos?
- 9FAQs about Siru Mobile casino payments
About casino Siru Mobile payments
Let’s continue with a Siru mobile casino list: We picked the Siru casino sites below according to our high standards and tested each one personally. We joined, made deposits, played games, cashed out money: We know how they work and we are sure that they offer the best. Pick any website from this mobile casino list and join today: Make your first deposit with Siru to get a bonus!
🥇 Best Siru Mobile casino sites in 2022
Sign Up Bonus
Safe & Trusted
What do you need in order to make Siru Mobile casino payments?
We will explain how to make a deposit at Siru mobile casino sites below, but first, let’s explain what you need to have to use this service. In order to play at a casino with Siru mobile and make payments with this method:
- You must live in the United Kingdom, Sweden, Slovakia, Norway, and Finland.
- You need to have a mobile device (i.e. mobile phone) that can receive SMS.
- Your carrier must support the “pay by mobile” method. In the United Kingdom, for example, Siru can only be used with Virgin Mobile.
- Your number must be visible, not hidden.
- There is no need to create a Siru account: Such an option is not available anyway.
- You don’t need a credit card or bank account.
- You must find an online casino that supports Siru payments (i.e. Cobra casino)
Siru casino payments are made with your mobile device and authorized by SMS – that’s why you don’t need an account. This, of course, makes the whole thing much more secure: There is no possibility of “stolen” usernames and passwords. As long as you have access to your mobile device, all payments are 100% secure. To make your job easier, Siru offers two more services:
Fees and limits of Siru casino payments
Siru payments (and Siru casino deposits) have some fees and these vary for each product/service purchased. You can also see clearly what the transaction fee will be before completing the purchase. When it comes to maximum payment limits, they are different in each country. As of 2022, the current limits are:
- United Kingdom: £500
- Sweden: 4500 SEK
- Finland: 300€
Please note that these are 30-day limits: They will reset automatically at the end of this period. There are also daily limits in Sweden (1.500 SEK) and Finland (70€, new users only). These figures also show the maximum monthly deposit limits in Siru mobile pay casino sites.
How to make a deposit at casinos that take Siru Mobile?
In this example, we will show how to make an online casino 5 dollar minimum deposit at a mobile casino Finland site or a mobile casino Norway platform, such as Nordea casinos that support Siru. Needless to say, the steps below can be used to make a deposit at any Siru casino (i.e. Siru mobile deposit casino UK).
(*) In most Siru casino sites, the minimum deposit limit is 5 EUR. However, this may change according to the casino & your country.
Are withdrawals possible at Siru Mobile online casinos?
While Siru also offers some kind of an electronic wallet, withdrawals are not supported by the system. So if you win a prize at Siru mobile casino sites, you cannot withdraw it by using Siru: You can only make deposits with this system. For withdrawals, you must pick a different method. We recommend taking a look at our online casino withdraw to bank account and fastest withdrawal online casino UK articles.
Best alternatives to Siru casino payments
You can still use other payment methods at online casinos accepting Siru mobile. We believe these are your best alternatives:
- Boku: Boku is the “Siru of the United States”. It is headquartered in San Francisco and offers almost exactly the same carrier billing service. However, it is supported in fewer casinos and online gambling is not the main focus of the company.
- Payforit: This is the service most similar to Siru’s way of working: You don’t need an account, you confirm payments via SMS, and you can use it on all mobile phone plans. However, Payforit casinos are only available in the UK and is provided by cell phone carriers, not a third party.
- Zimpler: Zimpler casinos also offer the option to pay with a mobile device. Zimpler is very similar to Siru, it is offered by a third party and authorizes payments via SMS. However, in some countries, it requires having a bank account.
- Sofort: In other countries, like Germany, the most common payment method is Sofort, owned by Klara group.
- Citadel: It goes hand-in-hand with its e-wallet, MyCitadel, and it’s part of Citadel Commerce, to be used at Citadel casinos.
What to expect from Siru Mobile casinos?
- You can play without a credit card/bank account
- Deposits are instant & secure
- You don’t need to create a Siru account
- Easy to use & practical
- Deposit limits are not that big
- Withdrawals are not possible
FAQs about Siru Mobile casino payments
Play at the best casinos accepting Siru mobile deposits
Check our Siru mobile casino 2022 list and pick one to start gambling with this payment method: All you need is a mobile phone. Siru mobile casino payments offer several advantages and you can still benefit from bonuses – this is a win-win situation. Siru plans to offer its services in new countries too, so don’t forget to visit us often to check for new Siru casino sites in your region. As always, we wish you good luck!