If you are curious about the future of iGaming, you should take a look at Dogecoin casino sites: This humble cryptocurrency has the potential to become the default “chip” of all online casinos. Gambling Dogecoin is much easier when compared to other cryptocurrencies (i.e. Bitcoin) and you can easily send/receive small amounts, without paying a fortune to transaction fees.
There are already a couple of regular & live casino Dogecoin sites at the moment and you can start playing Dogecoin gambling games right now. In this article, we will tell you how to do this and give you a list of the highest paying online casinos that accept this currency.
- 1Introduction to Dogecoin gambling
- 2Best Dogecoin casinos and Dogecoin gambling sites in 2022
- 3Benefits of Dogecoin casino sites
- 4How to start Dogecoin gambling
- 5Dogecoin casino deposits and withdrawals
- 6Are there any fees for Dogecoin casino payments?
- 7Games of Dogecoin casino sites
- 8What to expect from Dogecoin gambling?
- 9FAQ about Dogecoin gambling & casinos
- 10Dogecoin casino sites may be the future of iGaming
Introduction to Dogecoin gambling
🥇 Best Dogecoin casinos and Dogecoin gambling sites in 2022
Sign Up Bonus
Safe & Trusted
Benefits of Dogecoin casino sites
So, why should you prefer Dogecoin gambling sites? Well, this cryptocurrency has lots of advantages, especially when compared to Bitcoin.
How to start Dogecoin gambling
Let’s explain how you can start playing at gambling sites accepting Dogecoin step by step. The first thing you need to do is purchasing DOGE, just like a product.
Step 1: Where to buy Dogecoin?
- There are websites called “exchanges”: people who own cryptocurrencies list their assets on these websites and sell them for a price.
- People who want to purchase cryptocurrencies check these listings and pick one.
- Exchange sites support Fiat currencies (USD, EUR, etc.) and traditional payment methods (credit card, bank transfer, etc.) too, so you can buy any cryptocurrency you want just like any other online product.
- DOGE is a popular altcoin and it is listed on almost all of the exchange sites (i.e. Binance, Huobi, Coinbase, etc.) Just pick an exchange, become a member, and buy some DOGE.
Step 2 – Getting a wallet
Now you are the proud owner of a certain amount of DOGE, but how you can start using it?
- For this, you need to get a Dogecoin wallet. Don’t worry: They are free and there are lots of alternatives you can use on the internet.
- Pick one and prefer a mobile wallet, if possible: That way, you can make Dogecoin gambling payments on your phone too.
- Getting a wallet will give you a “blockchain address” (You will see it when you launch the wallet). This address looks like random letters and numbers and you can think of it as your “IBAN number”.
- Each DOGE user has this address and Dogecoin transactions are made using them, as we will explain below.
Dogecoin casino deposits and withdrawals
You have DOGE, you have a wallet, and a blockchain address: Now it is time to make deposits and withdrawals at casino online Dogecoin sites. We will explain both separately, so let’s start with sending Dogecoin cash to the casino.
How to make a Dogecoin casino deposit?
How to make a Dogecoin casino withdrawal?
Are there any fees for Dogecoin casino payments?
Like all other cryptocurrencies, Dogecoin has transfer fees too. Every time you make a deposit or withdrawal at a Dogecoin gambling site, you will pay a fee. However, there are no fixed fees for cryptocurrencies: The commission you will pay depends on how busy the blockchain is at the time of the transaction. To get an idea, you can check this website and see the average transaction fees of DOGE.
Games of Dogecoin casino sites
There are two kinds of Dogecoin games you can play: Regular casino games and blockchain casino games.
These are simple games like dice, heads or tails, and Dogecoin blackjack. Such games run on the blockchain and are provably fair. A Dogecoin game that runs on the blockchain is decentralized and managed by the chain itself: When you win a prize, it is sent instantly and automatically to your blockchain address.
All of the usual casino games (such as blackjack online, roulette online, slots, etc.) are available at Dogecoin gambling sites too. Best Dogecoin casino sites offer the latest & most popular games of reputable providers, so you can easily play the best online slots, for example. In this regard, you can expect to see:
- Dogecoin blackjack: Reach 21 points or beat the dealer: Blackjack is one of the most popular card games you can play.
- Dogecoin roulette: Spin the wheel and try to guess where the ball will stop. Hint: prefer outside bets to increase your chances!
- Dogecoin slots: Dogecoin casino slots are probably the most popular games you can find: Spin the reels, land the same symbols next to each other, and win a prize!
- Dogecoin poker: You can play all variants of this famous card game, including holdem, three-card, and stud poker.
What to expect from Dogecoin gambling?
- Suitable for transacting small amounts
- Supports blockchain games
- Near-instant withdrawals
- Low transaction fees
- Secure & anonymous
- You still need to know how blockchain technology works
- The price of DOGE never reaches big figures
FAQ about Dogecoin gambling & casinos
Dogecoin casino sites may be the future of iGaming
Dogecoin gambling will be more popular in 2022: The “biggest” cryptocurrencies have turned into speculative assets but DOGE is still a transactional currency, which means it is perfect for all kinds of gambling activities. To meet the future of iGaming today, we recommend joining a Dogecoin casino right now: You can see a list of our recommendations in this guide. Good luck out there!